Chief Financial Officer
This is an open opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer working with a small Hospital in Northern Idaho.
Summary and Highlights:
- Established and smooth running department
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Hospital Revenue Cycle
- Must have proven background in Hospital accounting
- Preference for experience in cost based reimbursement and reporting
- Light work load (may be asked for supervision of ancillary services at times)
- Must be on-site and present for duties. No remote work available at this time.
- Total compensation into the 180’s!
Current CFO is retiring after 30 years! Talk about stability! Walk into a smooth running operation. Lots of autonomy and a dedicated team ready to go. As a C-suite member, you will have access to comprehensive benefits. Over 4 weeks of paid time off. And bonuses based on performance metrics. Relocation and sign on will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
About the Area:
As part of the Lewis Clark Valley. This region is steeped in the foundation of our nations history. Where the spirit of adventure, rich cultural experiences and award-winning wines make the Lewis Clark Valley your perfect blend for your Northwest Discovery Destination getaway.
Explore the rugged beauty of Hells Canyon, North America’s deepest river gorge, aboard a guided jet boat or rafting charter. Learn the rich history of the region and its first people, the legendary Nimiipuu. Attend one of the eclectic events and plan a stay at one of the many riverside RV Parks and lodges. Discover the Lewis-Clark Valley AVA’s award-winning wine region, home to WinePress Northwest’s Idaho Winery and Pacific Northwest Wineries of the Year. We think you’ll find more than a few adventures, and wines, to fall in love with!