Chief Medical Officer
A leadership opportunity in an ideal location.
This is a leadership position that serves to strengthen the relationship between administration and the medical staff. There are 3 established FQHC clinics that provide Primary Care and Behavioral Health Services.
Summary and Highlights:
- Looking for a Board-Certified FP with a minimum of 7 years of experience (5 years clinical/2 years leadership)
- Responsible for the management of clinic operations, quality and compliance
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership as well as stewardship
- Strong provider base with no openings
- Progressive institution with Gold HRSA recognition
- Duties will include Administration and general “cradle to grave” Primary Care. (may work completely administrative if desired)
- Schedule is 5 days; Mon-Friday / 7:30-4:30
- Patient volumes averages 20 per day (if clinical practice is chosen)
- Huge support staff with dedicated RN’s, MA’s and CNNs.
- Fully Integrated EMR
- HRSA Public Service Loan Forgiveness and National Health Corp Loan Repayment Programs. ($50,000 over 2 years. Tax free!)
Generous Benefits package with 29 days of PTO, plus a separate 1 weeks of paid CME. Full spectrum health, dental and vision with all the extra trimmings. 403b with 4% match. Malpractice coverage with tail. Relocation and sign on bonuses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About the area:
All 3 clinics are located in Garrett County, Maryland. Located in Western MD with easy access to ski resorts and numerous lakes. There are plenty of outdoors year-round activities. Even locally you can still take advantage of all the golfing, hunting, camping, fishing, and boating you would want. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
You would have the ability to reside in MD, WV or PA. This area is 3 hours from Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington DC. It’s only 45 minutes from Morgantown WV and 60 minutes from Cumberland MD
A rare opportunity to provide leadership, enhance patient care and continue to build programs and service lines. All with 4 seasons, reasonable housing, a relaxed lifestyle!