This is a great opportunity for a Chief Nursing Officer working for a small Hospital in Northern Idaho.
Summary and Highlights:
- Role will be 90/10 Administrative vs. Clinical (Staffing dependent)
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience.
- Responsible for the following:
- Clinical Nursing
- Patient and Physician Engagement
- Process Improvement
- Tracking and Reporting for multiple Departments
- Established employer with 1 – Hospital and 2 – Clinics
- 8 Direct Reports
- Schedule will be 8a – 5p / M-F
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelors (BSN)
- Total Compensation of 110k-145k
Generous Benefits package with 22 days of PTO. Full spectrum health, dental and vision. Retirement with match. Relocation and sign-on bonuses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About the area:
As part of the Lewis Clark Valley. This region is steeped in the foundation of our nations history. Where the spirit of adventure, rich cultural experiences and award-winning wines make the Lewis Clark Valley your perfect blend for your Northwest Discovery Destination getaway.
Explore the rugged beauty of Hells Canyon, North America’s deepest river gorge, aboard a guided jet boat or rafting charter. Learn the rich history of the region and its first people, the legendary Nimiipuu. Attend one of the eclectic events and plan a stay at one of the many riverside RV Parks and lodges. Discover the Lewis-Clark Valley AVA’s award-winning wine region, home to WinePress Northwest’s Idaho Winery and Pacific Northwest Wineries of the Year. We think you’ll find more than a few adventures, and wines, to fall in love with.