Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This is a Dermatology Opportunity for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a small practice in Coastal Oregon.
Summary and Highlights:
- We are open to experienced providers only. Must have at least 2 years of direct, post-grad experience in Dermatology.
- 1 other APC in office
- Long running and established private practice
- Duties will include routine and general Dermatology
- Schedule is 8a-5p / M-F
- Patient volumes average 28-32 per day
- Absolutely no call or weekend work
- Experienced support staff with dedicated MA’s
- Fully Integrated EMR
Step into a blossoming practice along side another APC. Zero other competition locally. An engaged community means you will have unlimited potential to build a strong following.
But have zero risk. As this practice has the support of a large organization. Exceptional compensation package with a guaranteed base salary. And total earnings with bonuses over 300k!
Relocation and sign on bonuses will be evaluated on a case by case basis.