Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This is an Emergency Room opportunity for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a hospital in Chicago; the windy city!
Summary and Highlights
- We are interested in experience providers only. Must have 5 years of direct, post-grad experience in ER
- Solo Provider
- 90 % ER coverage and 10% Inpatient Coverage
- Flexibility in shift; 7 am – 7 pm or 7 pm – 7 am (12-hour shifts)
- 1 shift of 12 hours every 3rd weekend
- Low patient volume; 8 – 10 patients per day
- Absolutely no call
- Experienced support staff with dedicated MA and RN
- Fully integrated EMR
- Free parking
If you want to run the “show” this is a solo provider opportunity. Practice 100% independently. Work a flexible schedule and receive and excellent compensation package with complete benefits.
Relocation and sign on bonuses well be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
About the area:
Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower.
The city is also renowned for its museums, vibrant music scene, amazing food, — including deep-dish pizza — and iconic neighborhoods.
There’s something for everyone in the Windy City. Spend a day at Navy Pier or learn something new over at Museum Campus. There are also countless theatres, sports stadiums, unique tours, natural attractions, and much more to enjoy.
Apply for this amazing opportunity in a young professional neighborhood 6 blocks from Wrigley Field!!