Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP or PA) | Locum Tenens
This is a great contract opportunity for a locum tenens Advanced Practice Provider working in a Primary Care clinic in the Finger Lakes Region of Western NY state.
Summary and Highlights:
- Requirements: Active NY license and DEA, Board Certified
- Contract Duration: 3 months, potential to extend
- Location: Western NY
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Shift: 8am-5pm
- No Call
- Scope: Bread and butter Family Medicine seeing patients of all ages
- Patient volume: 20 patients per day on average
- Hospital affiliation nearby for referrals
- Group/support: 1 MD, 1 APP
- EMR: eClinical Works
About the area:
Nestled deep within the heart of the Genesee Valley where the Seneca Nation of the Iroquois Confederacy once laid claim to the land, the area offers a unique balance of rural beauty and a thriving business community. The area is surrounded by fertile farmland, rolling wooded hillsides, lakes, streams and is adjacent to the southern part of Livingston County.
Located near the scenic Finger Lakes, there are numerous attractions year-round. The New York State Festival of Balloons is every Labor Day Weekend. Nearby is Stony Brook State Park & Letchworth State Park, SUNY-Geneseo, SUNY Alfred, Alfred University, Wineries and Ski resorts. We invite you to come and visit Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall and discover the natural beauty!