Family Practice Physician (MD or DO) | $200k-$300k
An outpatient practice located in Rural Western, Maryland is seeking a Family Practice Physician (MD or DO) to come join their team.
Summary and Highlights
- Open to new grads and residents!
- Long running and established clinic group with 3 sites
- Duties will include routine as well as complex “cradle to grave” Primary Care
- Flexible schedule: 5-8’s or 4-10’s
- Low Patient volumes
- 1 in 15 call (full week of call)
- Existing practice with 1 other MD and 2 – Nurse Practitioners
- Integrated Behavioral health
- Full support staff
- Federal Loan Repayment ($50,000 with 2 years term. Tax free!)
- Total comp with production of 300+!!!
Generous Benefits package with PTO and 1 week of paid CME. Full spectrum health, dental and vision with all the extra trimmings. 403b with 4% match. Malpractice coverage with tail. Relocation and sign-on bonuses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About the area:
Located in the heart of Appalachia. Western MD has easy access to ski resorts and numerous lakes. There are plenty of outdoors year-round activities. Even locally you can still take advantage of all the golfing, hunting, camping, fishing, and boating you would want. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping opportunities within easy reach.
You would have the ability to reside in MD, WV or PA. This area is 2 hours from Pittsburgh, 2.5 from Baltimore and just under 3 hours from Washington DC. It’s only 45 30 minutes from Cumberland MD. Four seasons, reasonable housing, a relaxed lifestyle!