Chief Executive Officer | Up to $305k!
Live the adventure!
Exciting new opportunity in Alaska for a Chief Executive Officer with a passion for helping underserved patients.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Chief Executive Officer to join our team! As the Chief Executive Officer, you will oversee a 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Promote and integrate the mission, vision and values throughout all operations
- Oversee operations and programs to achieve established financial, clinical, patient/customer and operating goals
- Ensure effective fiscal control, reporting and management
- Identify and address trends and develop plans and execute to attain utilization, revenue, cost, margin and cash flow targets
- Expand key services and clinical programs
- Provide oversite and support in the design and construction of a new hospital (Completion 2024)
- MBA, Hospital/Health Administration or Public Administration Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role
- 3 or more years of Critical Access Hospital and Long-term care experience
- Experience with rural healthcare preferred
- Track record of developing new/growing existing clinical services
Join our team and be a part of an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on rural healthcare!
Base salary of 190k to over 300k! Generous Benefits package with 26 days of PTO. Full spectrum medical, dental and vision with all the trimmings. 401k and 457b. Numerous loan repayment options. Relocation and sign on bonuses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About the area:
This location in Alaska is a charming and picturesque community that boasts a rich history and unparalleled natural beauty. It is an island community boldly living between the mountains and sea, where the arts flourish and an ancient native culture still thrives. Surrounded by rainforest, it shares its home with brown bears, bald eagles and all five species of Pacific salmon. Here, they are deeply connected to the natural world around us. It informs our culture and inspires our art.
Surrounded by mountains and glaciers, it offers stunning views and access to a vast array of outdoor activities, from hiking and fishing to kayaking and wildlife watching. The city is also home to museums, art galleries, restaurants and cultural events. With its friendly community, vibrant culture, and stunning natural setting. This is an ideal place to live, work, and explore.