Operating Room Manager | $80-95k
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Operating Room Manager to work for a small Hospital in Northern Idaho.
Summary and Highlights:
- Minimum of 3 years of Nursing Management experience or HEAVY Surgery experience as an RN
- RN with BSN is required for all applicants (MHA is also acceptable)
- Established employer with 1 – Hospital and 2 – Clinics
- 7 Direct Reports
- Single surgical service line
- Schedule will be 8am – 5pm / M-F (7am – 3pm on most surgery days)
- Total Compensation of $80-95k
Generous Benefits package with 22 days of PTO. Full spectrum health, dental and vision. Retirement with match. Relocation and sign-on bonuses will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
About the area:
As part of the Lewis Clark Valley. This region is steeped in the foundation of our nations history. Where the spirit of adventure, rich cultural experiences and award-winning wines make the Lewis Clark Valley your perfect blend for your Northwest Discovery Destination getaway.
Explore the rugged beauty of Hells Canyon, North America’s deepest river gorge, aboard a guided jet boat or rafting charter. Learn the rich history of the region and its first people, the legendary Nimiipuu. Attend one of the eclectic events and plan a stay at one of the many riverside RV Parks and lodges. Discover the Lewis-Clark Valley AVA’s award-winning wine region, home to WinePress Northwest’s Idaho Winery and Pacific Northwest Wineries of the Year. We think you’ll find more than a few adventures, and wines, to fall in love with.